This extension is not distributed with Mercurial.
Author: Paul Moore
Download site: Download direct from this page - info.py
This extension displays basic information about a (local) repository. The information displayed includes:
- The repository root.
- The "base hash" - the changeset ID of revision 0 of the repository. This is the nearest equivalent of a unique identifier for the repository.
- The number of revisions present in the repository.
- The number of files in the tip revision.
- The location (if any) from which this repository was cloned.
- The default push location for the repository.
An example of usage:
>hg info Repository: C:\Data\Mercurial\crew Base Hash: 9117c6561b0bd7792fa13b50d28239d51b78e51f Revisions: 6469 Files: 787 Cloned From: http://hg.intevation.org/mercurial/crew
Configure your .hgrc to enable the extension by adding following lines:
[extensions] info = path/to/info.py
- 2009-04-30 - Compatibility with Mercurial 1.1
This dies for me on the current mercurial on the line
- ui.write(_("Revisions: %s\n") % (repo.changelog.count(),))
with the error message saying:
AttributeError: 'changelog' object has no attribute 'count'
So this probably means it's no longer compatible with the current version of mercurial.